Here are some of the most current, useful resources we have for using the Flex units.
Not sure if Flex is right for you? Read this post on SOMOS Original or SOMOS Flex?.
- Read the directions that are given for the students and change them if they don’t work for you or your context!
- Keep everything as SIMPLE as possible.
- Consider lesson planning by bullet points. (Note: the example is not for Flex, but the idea is the same!)
The basics: accessing & assigning the materials
Video: SOMOS Flex Overview- Unboxing Flex, Martina Bex & Elicia Cárdenas
- Assign most things on your Learning Management System.
- Sample directions for Assigning Flex work in Teams, GoogleClassroom, Schoology, and Canvas, (Comprehensible Classroom)
- Video: How to access purchased Flex files, Martina Bex
- Video: How to adapt Flex materials, Martina Bex
- SOMOS Traditional or SOMOS Flex?
- Setting up for virtual storyasking, Martina Bex & Elicia Cárdenas