Join Elicia and Martina as they model a distance learning game (st)RIP Bingo and discuss language uptake and language acquisition Plus, Martina shares about her journey to become a comprehension based teacher and surprises Elicia with an unexpected interview on an Earth Day theme (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle).
- Strip Bingo by Martina Bex (Comprehensible Classroom) .
- SOMOS 1, Unit 6, SOMOS Curriculum on Teachers Pay Teachers by Martina Bex (Comprehensible Classroom)
- Reduce Reuse Recycle by Martina Bex (Comprehensible Classroom)
Resources about language acquisition
- While we're on the Topic, by Bill VanPatten (ACTFL Publication)
- Input Processing and Second Language Acquisition: A Role for Instruction, by Bill VanPatten, The Modern Language Journal (1993)
- The Nature of Language: A Short Guide to What's in Our Heads: , by Bill Van Patten (ACTFL Publication)
- Krashen's Hypotheses of Language Acquisition, a series of blog posts by Bryce Hedstrom (BryceHedstrom.com)
- Research Talks: Motivating Acquisition-Centered Classrooms by Eric Herman